Please answer each question individually in complete paragraphs. A reference must be added to the end of each question. Please only put three questions on each page
search for a promotional video of your own for a sports product; such as a sports team, sporting event, sport equipment, or sport apparel organization. Please check the discussion and select a video that has not been previously posted by any of your classmates. After posting your video link (also identify, e.g. the company/athlete in the video); using bullet points, provide the following:
· Describe the sport product being marketed and promoted.
· Describe what target market you believe this promotional video was made for.
· Is this video effective? If so, how?
· Perform a SWOT analysis on the overall video promotion.
· Describe suggestions for improving this promotion.
Name of business: Klassik styles hair salon
Some of the most skilled workers are available to help take your business to the next level. However, the battle is to find them and get them to apply. How might you figure out where these people go to, in order to look for opportunities? Why do you believe you are right?
Name of business: Klassik styles hair salon
Regardless of the industry you're participating in, a company with a new innovation needs to understand who might be interested in it. The Diffusion of Innovations (DOI) theory (Rogers, E. 1983) helps to identify and reach the appropriate parties for your product and/or service. It is essential for a company with a new innovation to identify the "Innovators" and "Early Adopters" in their respective market segment(s). Take note, a good qualitative study can be the basis for quantitative research and procedures that can potentially predict buyer behavior.
Select one of your direct competitors and answer the following:
1. Who are their customers in terms of segmentation characteristics; i.e. demographics, behavior, psychometric variables.
2. Distinguish what products their customers are buying and explain why.
You've been asked to create a new social media networking site. What would you name the site and what would you suggest to make it better than existing sites?
In the news we are constantly hearing about security breaches, invasion of personal privacy, and the increasing prevalence of our digital footprint. The increased availability of digital information presents concerns and challenges of privacy, accuracy, intellectual property rights, security, and censorship. As a global citizen, you need to be aware of these issues and how they impact your life (CO6).
Your instructor will set-up two (2) conversation groups this week in which you will select one topic to discuss which interests you.
· Conversation Group: Privacy
· Privacy, as it relates to social media, video surveillance, drones, digital footprint or other topics as they relate to digital privacy.
· How does the electronic environment impact one’s right to privacy?
· Conversation Group: Security
· Security, as it relates to social media, video surveillance, drones, digital footprint or other topics as they relate to digital privacy.
· How does the electronic environment impact one’s personal security?
Using the Richard G. Trefry Library or another credible source, locate and read a quality article regarding digital privacy or security. Be sure to provide attribution for your source in the forum. As you are formulating your initial post consider the following questions:
· What is the issue? Tell us about it as if we know nothing on the topic.
· What are the pros and cons of the issue?
· Why is the issue important?
· How might the issue impact your life?
My major is Healthcare administration
Part 1 Explore your research guide
Go to the research guide for your program/major (or one that interests you, if you are undecided on your major). Explore the guide's sections. In a full paragraph, tell us what you found in or learned from your research guide. What might you find particularly useful in the future?
Part 2 Choose your topic
Start thinking about a topic that you would like to explore in this course. Your topic should be something that interests you as you will be working with the topic for your upcoming assignments, including the final paper. It's best if your topic is related to your program (field of study). Looking at the research guide may give you some ideas.
exploring types of digital information and sources and fake news and disinformation (CO3). One of the most important skills we learn as adults is information literacy and the ability to evaluate sources and recognize if these sources are accurate.
For this week’s forum, we are exploring websites that check information for bias, misinformation, and possible fake news misinformation. Go to the following websites and review the methodology they use to test information for accuracy.
· Our Process at FactCheck.org
· Methodology at Media Bias/Fact Check
· Transparency at Snopes.com
After you have looked over these websites and reviewed the methodology of each website, please answer the following:
· Which website do you find has the best way to review information for accuracy?
· Do any of these websites have any gaps in their methodology?
· Why is it important for everyone to be able to evaluate information?