DO NOT INCLUDE THE WHOLE CASE STUDY IN THE PAPER WRITTEN. USE SUBHEADINGS FOR EACH INFORMATION, PLEASE
Ms. JN is a 24-year-old law student who presents to an outpatient psychiatry clinic accompanied by her husband. She feels “worried about everything!” She is “stressed out” about her academic workload and upcoming assignments. She feels fatigued and has difficulty concentrating on her assignments. She also complains of frequent headaches and associated neck muscle spasms, as well as difficulty falling asleep.
The patient’s husband describes her as “a worrier. She’ll worry about me getting into an accident, losing my job, not making enough money—the list goes on and on.”
Ms. JN reports that she has always had some degree of anxiety, but previously found that it motivated her. Over the last year, her symptoms have become debilitating and beyond her control.
Questions:Remember to answer these questions from your textbooks and clinical guidelines to create your evidence-based treatment plan. At all times, explain your answers.
- Summarize the clinical case
- Formulate a diagnosis
- Create a list of the patient’s problems and prioritize them.
- Which pharmacological treatment would you prescribe? Include the rationale for this treatment.
- Which non-pharmacological treatment would you prescribe? Include the rationale for this treatment.
- Include an assessment of treatment’s appropriateness, cost (exact a, effectiveness, safety, and potential for patient adherence.
at least 500 words ( 2 complete pages of content) formatted and cited in current APA style 7 ed with support from at least 3 academic sources which need to be journal articles or books from 2019 up to now. NO WEBSITES allowed for reference entry. Include doi, page numbers, etc. Plagiarism must be less than 10%.