Developing self-awareness is key to any leader’s success. Based on the readings this week, mindfully reflect on your leadership strengths, challenges, and opportunities for improvement.
- Discuss your leadership philosophy and vision.
- Based on your reflection and self-assessment, create an action plan to address your opportunities for improvement.
- Support your plan with professional references from the literature.
Based on your self-assessment, reflect on the questions asked in Broome & Marshall in Exhibit 4.2 Systems Thinking Survey.
- Identify one strength and one opportunity for improvement.
- Share your strength and provide an example of why you feel that is a strength.
- Share your area that can be improved and why.
- Develop a 3 point action plan for personal performance improvement.
- should be formatted per current APA and 3-5 pages in length, excluding title page and reference page.
- The references should be current (published within the last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions).