To prepare you to become an educational leader capable of effectively supervising teachers, the Signature Assignment for this course will require you to develop a personal leadership and supervision plan. Your personal leadership and supervision plan should contain a description of:
- The type of educational leader you want to become (e.g., assistant principal, principal, coordinator, director, assistant superintendent, superintendent).
- Why you want to become this educational leader.
- The style of educational leadership you wish to develop, emulate, and refine.
- Why you believe your identified leadership style(s) will be effective for successfully leading teachers.
- The day-to-day leadership practices or behaviors you wish to demonstrate with your teachers.
- How you plan to develop, supervise, and persistently improve your teachers.
Length: 12-15 pages, not including title and reference pages
References: Minimum of 6 scholarly resources.
Your response should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.