Benchmark – Professional Capstone and Practicum Reflective Journal
In 4 pages
Students are required to maintain weekly reflective narratives throughout the course to combine into one course-long reflective journal that integrates leadership and inquiry into current practice as it applies to the Professional Capstone and Practicum course.
In your journal, you will reflect on the personal knowledge and skills gained throughout this course. The journal should address a variable combination of the following, depending on your specific practice immersion clinical experiences:
- New Practice Approaches
- Interprofessional Collaboration
- Health Care Delivery and Clinical Systems
- Ethical Considerations in Health Care
- Practices of Culturally Sensitive Care and Ensuring the Integrity of Human Dignity in the Care of all Patients
- Population Health Concerns and Health Disparities
- The Role of Technology in Improving Health Care Outcomes
- Health Policy
- Leadership and Economic Models
Students will outline what they have discovered about their professional practice, personal strengths and weaknesses that surfaced, additional resources and abilities that could be introduced to a given situation to influence optimal outcomes, and finally, how the student met the competencies aligned to this course.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines.