For this last project, your chief executive officer (CEO) has asked you to present the company’s process on making decisions under risks and uncertainty at the annual shareholders' meeting.
Help with this Unit 5 project is in Chapters 15 of Managerial Economics: Foundations of Business Analysis and Strategy.
The presentation on the process on making decisions under risks and uncertainty will cover the following points:
- Two slides: Explain decisions that the company has made under certainty using primary and secondary data.
- Two slides: Explain any risky and uncertain decisions that the company plans to address in the next fiscal year.
- Three slides: Discuss how risks can be measured.
- Three slides: Explain the rules that can help managers make decisions under uncertainty.
- Three slides: Explain the expected utility.
- Two slides: Discuss why management may use the maximin rule.
Deliverable Requirements: Your presentation on the process on making decisions under risks and uncertainty is 15 slides in length (excluding title and reference slides). It would help if you used the Notes sections with academic citations supporting your decisions and analysis. A variety of academic sources is encouraged. Be sure to cite sources using the APA style, including references and in-text citations.
You will now insert the 15 slides from the Unit 5 assignment into your economic analysis presentation. The final presentation should have at least 75 slides (15 slides/per unit = 75 slides total) as an accumulation of all the slides from previous units. Limit the text on each slide, and use visuals to help engage your audience. The Notes section and APA-formatted references must be included within your presentation
Instructions for your economic analysis presentation are as follows:
Combine Part 1–5 to flow coherently in one 75-page-PowerPoint presentation.
- Unit 1: You completed the Market Structure and Competitive Environment and Elasticity Analysis presentation (15 slides in length).
- This is the first part of your economic analysis presentation.
- Unit 2: You completed the Maximizing Output, Pricing Decisions, and Strategic Cooperation presentation (15 slides in length).
- This is the second part of your economic analysis presentation.
- Unit 3: You completed the consumption of Goods Related to Global Trade Issues and the Competitive Environment presentation (15 slides in length).
- This is the third part of your economic analysis presentation.
- Unit 4: You completed the Institutions Governing Trade and the Types of Trade Restrictions Essential Success in Domestic and Foreign Market presentation (15 slides in length).
- This is the fourth part of your economic analysis presentation.
- Unit 5: Complete the project by adding it to the four slide decks above to equal 75 slides total.
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- Title slide: Remember the running head. The title should be in all capitals.
- Length: 15 slides minimum
- Body slides: This begins on the slide following the title slide and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your presentation for this assignment is 15 slides. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference slide: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final slide of your presentation. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hanging indent, italics, and uppercase and lowercase usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference slide is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the presentation. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.